About the course
This course dives deep into cybersecurity team (CSIRT/CERT/SOC) establishment practice, where combination of theory, unique experience with lessons learned, and hands-on practice give attendees a clear and actionable picture on how to build an effective cybersecurity team.
Continuous growth and reliance on Information Communication and Technologies (ICT) results not only in benefits to organizations, but also in cyber incidents, which threatens ICT infrastructure and sensitive data inside it. The ability to timely detect, mitigate and recover from cyber incidents is a crucial capability to organizations, established and managed within Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs/CERTs/CIRTs) and Security Operation Centers (SOCs), thereafter - cybersecurity team.
The course is designed for non-technical professionals who are or will be responsible for cybersecurity teams/CSIRT/CERT/SOC establishment, management and growth in governmental and private sectors.
After this course, the participants will be able to:
- Lead cybersecurity team establishment activities
- Clearly define the position, role and responsibilities of cybersecurity team within an organisation or the state;
- Elaborate and measure the services provided by cybersecurity team;
- Understand the technologies used by cybersecurity team;
- Set up the requirements and timelines for cybersecurity team establishment.