Dr. Tadas Jakštas
Membership in professional associations
- NATO Civil Expert
- The European Centre of Excellence for Countering Hybrid Threats
- European Energy Information Sharing & Analysis Centre
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), expert group on Digital Society
Countries / regions of work experience
USA, UK, Belgium, Lithuania, Netherlands, Ukraine, Sakartvelo, Turkey, Sweden, Finland and Estonia
Areas of expertise
- National Cyber Security Policies and Strategies
- National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (CIIP)
- Cybersecurity Capacity Maturity Model (CMM) deployment
- EU NIS Directive
Dr. Tadas Jakštas is a cybersecurity capacity building expert with a lot of experience in managing international security and defence projects within various NATO and EU organizations.
Prior to joining NRD Cyber Security, Tadas has worked at NATO Energy Security Centre of Excellence where he has been responsible for projects related to critical infrastructure protection, crisis management and industry systems cybersecurity. He has also worked at NATO Allied Command Transformation (ACT) as a coordinator of international defence capability building projects as well as on various EU cyber and energy security projects.
At NRD Cyber Security Tadas is responsible for public and private sector cybersecurity strategy and policy building as well as CIIP. He is a regular lecturer at Baltic Defence College, Swedish Defence University and NATO school Oberammergau and is still an active member of defence industry – he is a NATO Civil Expert and is focusing his efforts on improving Alliance’s resilience against conventional and unconventional threats.