About the course
This training course aims to deliver insights regarding the best cybersecurity governance practices at national level, including methods, practical examples and lessons learned. During this course, the participants will extend an understanding of importance of national cyber security strategy in the entire state security context as well as of essential elements ensuring an effectiveness of national cyber security strategy. All teaching material is based on illustrative real-life cases and their analysis that is delivered by a team of prominent experts.
This course was developed under NRD Cyber Security as ITU Center of Excellence work program.
The course is designed for senior and top-level officials from state administration and governmental bodies which have a mandate for or are involved in establishing, developing, coordinating and implementing national cybersecurity strategy and other relevant projects. It is also of interest to anyone influencing cybersecurity initiatives at national level.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Initiate, lead and contribute to national cybersecurity strategy development and implementation;
- Structure mandates of stakeholders in national cybersecurity;
- Manage cybersecurity incidents handling process in multi-stakeholder environments;
- Identify, justify and lead improvement initiatives within the national cybersecurity framework;
- Argue different alternative methods to be applied in national cybersecurity management.