Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Secure digital environment requires proper national, organizational and personal habits and capabilities. NRD Cyber Security helps nations and organizations across the world to assess the level of their cyber security maturity, develop roadmaps or cybersecurity strategies, establish their own CSIRTs, digital forensic labs, boost their cybersecurity by OSINT, data integration or analysis solutions, empower law enforcement agencies with necessary capabilities.
Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) establishment
Ongoing global digitalization results in continuous establishment of new local and cloud data centers, networks, and critical information systems. Cyber threats to this infrastructure is an increasing challenge in both government, and private organizations.
- Are our digital assets secure enough?
- Are we able to detect and handle cyber incidents in digital infrastructure?
- How to ensure and preserve confidentiality, integrity and availability of our digital information?
These and related questions arise after facing critical incidents, like leakage of confidential data or a shutdown of an entire critical infrastructure due to denial of service attacks.
HOW WE DO IT
NRD Cyber Security establishes actionable, service-based internal, sectorial, and national Cyber Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs) and Security Operations Centers (SOCs) as turnkey solutions for its Clients.
NRD Cyber Security CSIRT/SOC turnkey solutions integrate four vital strategic components:
- People / skills
These solutions allow them to:
- Provide cyber incident prevention, detection, handling and recovery from incidents functions to their constituency
- Govern and manage cyber security domain as per best industry practices
- Maximize return on cyber investments (ROI) due to quantification of cyber information
UNIQUE TRACK RECORD
In 2015-2017, NRD Cyber Security has successfully established three National / Government CSIRTs in Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Cyprus, implementing three large-scale CSIRT capabilities building projects in Lithuania and Bangladesh. Company experts continuously engage in cyber security projects in private sector, academia, and military. NRD Cyber Security is a member of various international organizations, like GFCE, ITU-D, ECSO, FIRST.Org, and Trusted Introducer.
Contact Sigitas Rokas at firstname.lastname@example.org or +370 685 84464 for more information.
Open-source intelligence (OSINT) and Social Media Intelligence (SOCINT) is intelligence collected from publicly available sources, such as traditional media (newspapers, magazines, radio), digital media, internet websites, and user-generated content in social networks, blogs, web communities, multimedia sharing sites, etc.
Today open-source intelligence methods are being increasingly used not only by the Government agencies, but by various businesses as well.
NRD CS has created OSINT software module, which empowers users to gather and monitor information in open sources and report on any relevant topic.
HOW WE DO IT
Depending on the needs of a Customer, system can be configured and adapted to perform these functions:
- Open sources monitoring and regular reporting on current and emerging issues as determined by Client;
- Monitoring, identifying and alerting on upcoming events that might undermine President’s, Prime Minister’s or other VIP security;
- Monitoring, identifying and alerting on the activities related to terrorism, cyber-crime and public order;
- Provide information in support of criminal investigation activities;
- Provide information on the specific requests of the Tasking Authorities;
- Provide information to the Government’s personnel vetting agency;
- Provide local and foreign sentiment analysis;
- Reacting and managing social media communication;
- Gathering Military and National security intelligence;
- Gathering Business intelligence.
Our OSINT module is also designed for integrations with popular analytical instruments such as IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook, NUIX, Microsoft Power BI, and many more.
- Reduce informational clutter while gathering data for analysis;
- Automate intelligence gathering;
- Save human resources used for information gathering;
- Empower your team for timely reaction;
- Get structured data from hard-to-structure sources;
- Analyze the data with tools you already have (or using open source ones);
- Use bespoke software designed to work according to your organization’s needs.