Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Membership in professional associations
- ISMS ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISTQB Advanced Level Security Tester (CTAL-SEC)
- CompTIA Certified Healthcare IT Technician
- ITIL v3, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- OCUP 2, ISTQB Certified Tester
Countries / regions of work experience
Lithuania, Latvia, Romania and Rwanda.
Areas of expertise
- ICT governance, evaluation and audit
- ICT, information and cybersecurity laws, regulations and standards
- Information system development and implementation technical supervision
- Business process and function analysis
Mr. Vytautas Kuliešius is an information and cyber security expert with over 10 years of experience in IT sector and over 5 years of experience working with critical infrastructure clients.
Previously, Vytautas worked in PricewaterhouseCoopers and was involved in various international and national level public sector IT projects focusing on ICT governance and evaluation as well as providing IT consulting and audit services for the private sector. Vytautas has successfully managed large scope projects that required to consider diverse elements and were aimed at introducing new service features along with improving efficiency, saving costs and optimizing various systems, processes and organizational structures.
Currently, Vytautas is responsible for evaluating IT risks, assessing compliance with security standards, methodologies and legal regulations as well as evaluating and testing information and cybersecurity. He is also responsible for preparing security documentation (such as policies, procedures etc.) and implementing Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
Publications and videos
Co-author: CIS Controls® V7.1: Internet of Things Companion Guide , Center for Internet Security, June 2019