Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Membership in professional associations
- ITIL v3, OCUP 2, ISTQB Certified Tester, ISTQB Advanced Level Security Tester (CTAL-SEC)
- CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certificate
Countries / regions of work experience
Lithuania, Latvia and Romania.
Areas of expertise
- ICT governance, evaluation and audit
- ICT, information and cyber security laws, regulations and standards
- IT system implementation technical supervision
- Business process and function analysis
Mr. Vytautas Kuliešius is an information and cyber security expert with over 10 years of experience in IT sector and over 5 years of experience working with critical infrastructure clients.
Previously, Vytautas worked in PricewaterhouseCoopers and was involved in various international and national level public sector IT projects focusing on ICT governance and evaluation as well as providing IT consulting and audit services for the private sector. Vytautas has successfully managed large scope projects that required to consider diverse elements and were aimed at introducing new service features along with improving efficiency, saving costs and optimizing various systems, processes and organizational structures.
Currently, Vytautas is responsible for evaluating IT risks, assessing compliance with security standards, methodologies and legal regulations as well as evaluating and testing information and cybersecurity. He is also responsible for preparing security documentation (such as policies, procedures etc.) and implementing Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).