Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Membership in professional associations
- ISACA Lithuanian chapter member
- EC Council Certified ethical hacker
- CISCO Cyber Operations certified
- M6-109 Network Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Mitigation course certification
- INFOSEC certified officer
- SIM3 auditor
Countries / regions of work experience
Lithuania, Bangladesh and Peru.
Areas of expertise
- ITIL based service management
- IT project management
- SOC/CSIRT establishment and operations
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
Mr. Mogodia has an extensive record of various network and cyber security systems deployment, assessment and auditing projects at national and international levels. Prior to work at NRD Cyber Security, Mr. Mogodia commanded the Lithuanian armed forces cyber defence unit and was the Head of CIS troop in NATO Communication and Information Systems Group 3rd NATO Signal battalion DCM-D.
His work experience also covers but is not limited to creating systems for handling sensitive information, data collection process automation and testing the vulnerability of the systems that are already in use. Throughout his career, Tomas has lead teams of different size, skill and composition.
Tomas has extensive experience in using and implementing the ITIL framework and IT service management. While on a mission to Afghanistan, he was heavily involved in modernization and optimization of military telecommunication networks.