Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Corporate governance of information security expert
Membership in professional associations
- ISACA member from January 2015
- Association of Financial Analysts member from November 2008
- National Cyber Security Council member September 2014- June 2015
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certificate
Countries / regions of work experience
Lithuania, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cyprus, Egypt, India
Areas of expertise
- Corporate Governance of Information Security (experience with CII power grids, nuclear, and oil)
- SOC/CSIRT Establishment (key projects in Bangladesh, Bhutan and Cyprus)
- Information Security Standards and Good Practices (sectorial standards in energy and military)
- Information security standards and good practices
Mr. Sigitas Rokas is Information Security and Continuity Management expert and GRC professional, specialised in preparation, management and implementation control of complex and multiorganisational information security programs and international projects. Sigitas has 15 years' of experience in IT sector and 7 years' of experience in the energy sector as the Chief information security officer at national company “Lithuanian energy”. Sigitas worked in various industries, including biggest Scandinavian bank “Swedbank”.
Mr. Sigitas Rokas is civil cyber security expert in NATO and has significant experience in protection of national critical infrastructure like electricity grids and nuclear power plants. Knowledge in this area are confirmed by Nuclear Lead Auditor certification. On December 2014 U.S. Department of Homeland Security has recognized experience and knowledge of Mr. Sigitas Rokas awarded him by Industrial Control System Emergency Response Tam certificate.
Sigitas holds a Master of science, engineering informatics from Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. He is Certified Information Systems Auditor and ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certified by Bureau Veritas French certification organisation.