Director of cybersecurity group
Membership in professional associations
- CISM, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC by ISACA
- PRINCE 2
- Member of ISACA Lithuanian Chapter
Countries / regions of work experience
Lithuania, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lesotho, Tanzania, Bangladesh and Egypt.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate governance of information and cyber security
- IT governance and implementation of COBIT
- Risk assessment and audit
Mr. Romualdas Lečickis is an experienced IT professional, focused on enterprise IT governance, cyber security, business continuity management, and security transformation projects. Mr. Lečickis has fifteen years of experience in the IT sector.
Romualdas is experienced in leading IT teams and departments in the past as well as managing complex national and international projects.
Romualdas has been an integral part within NRD Cyber Security in establishing various scope CSIRTS as well as major risk evaluation and auditing projects.