Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Chief Consulting Officer
Membership in professional associations
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) by ISACA
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) by ISACA
- CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT) by ISACA
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) by ISACA
- PRINCE 2 (Certified in projects management according PRINCE2 methodology)
- Certification Director & Education Chair of the ISACA Lithuanian Chapter
Countries / regions of work experience
Lithuania, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lesotho, Tanzania, Bangladesh
Areas of expertise
- Corporate governance of information and cyber security
- IT governance and implementation of COBIT
- Risk assessment and audit
Romualdas Lečickis, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, is a senior consultant, focused on enterprise IT governance, cyber security, business continuity management, and security transformation projects.
Mr Lečickis has fifteen years of experience in the IT sector. Previously, Romualdas established and lead Information Technology Department at the National Paying Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture. Under his management the National Paying Agency of Lithuania was successfully certified for ISO 27001.
Romualdas has extensive experience in using and implementing the COBIT 5 framework. He has performed many assessments of the maturity of COBIT5 processes, establishment of the links between enterprise goals, IT goals and COBIT processes in the IT audit projects.