Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
IT risk and compliance expert
Membership in professional associations
- ISACA Lithuanian chapter
- CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
Countries / regions of work experience
Lithuania and Bangladesh
Areas of expertise
- Payments system evaluation, implementation and technical supervision
- ICT governance, evaluation and audit
- ICT, information and cybersecurity laws, regulations and standards
- Business process and function analysis
Mr. Modestas Sadauskas – an information and cyber security expert with over 20 years of experience in financial sector. Prior to joining NRD Cyber Security team, Mr. Sadauskas performed various cyber security duties at Bank of Lithuania (Central Bank of Lithuania) and other international commercial banks:
- direct inspection in banks, branches, insurance, security trading, payment and electronic money companies;
- Risk evaluation and recommendations on operational and payment risk;
- IT and information security throughout COBIT, SANS, ISO 27000;
- vulnerability scanning and assessment with various of IT tools).
He also has been a member of a team responsible for secure internet payments at European Central bank. At NRD Cyber Security Mr. Sadauskas is responsible for IT risk and compliance evaluation, disaster recovery plan preparation and implementation in data center at financial sector as well as national and international project management.