Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Open-source intelligence (OSINT) and Social Media Intelligence (SOCINT) is intelligence collected from publicly available sources, such as traditional media (newspapers, magazines, radio), digital media, internet websites, and user-generated content in social networks, blogs, web communities, multimedia sharing sites, etc.
Today open-source intelligence methods are being increasingly used not only by the Government agencies, but by various businesses as well.
NRD CS has created OSINT software module, which empowers users to gather and monitor information in open sources and report on any relevant topic.
How we do it?
Depending on the needs of a Customer, system can be configured and adapted to perform these functions:
- Open sources monitoring and regular reporting on current and emerging issues as determined by Client
- Monitoring, identifying and alerting on upcoming events that might undermine President’s, Prime Minister’s or other VIP security
- Monitoring, identifying and alerting on the activities related to terrorism, cyber-crime and public order
- Provide information in support of criminal investigation activities
- Provide information on the specific requests of the Tasking Authorities
- Provide information to the Government’s personnel vetting agency
- Provide local and foreign sentiment analysis
- Reacting and managing social media communication
- Gathering Military and National security intelligence
- Gathering Business intelligence
Our OSINT module is also designed for integrations with popular analytical instruments such as IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook, NUIX, Microsoft Power BI, and many more.
- Reduce informational clutter while gathering data for analysis
- Automate intelligence gathering
- Save human resources used for information gathering
- Empower your team for timely reaction
- Get structured data from hard-to-structure sources
- Analyze the data with tools you already have (or using open source ones)
- Use bespoke software designed to work according to your organization’s needs
2. Deep WebInt
The system provides the following general capabilities:
- Powerful data collection
- Data exploration, discovery, and analysis
Deep WebInt uses the best of breed proprietary and open source solutions, harnesses the latest technology in enterprise search, text analytics, natural language processing, and business intelligence to generate insights. The system also incorporates Natural Language Processing, Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Relationship detection, and pattern-based generic Entity recognition, thus being a powerful solution in the OSINT software market.
Solution supports variety of languages, including European, Asian and African language groups.