Date 16 May 2017
Location Rise Vilnius, Gyneju str. 14, Vilnius
We are kindly inviting you to the presentation of a new, important and successful cyber security method „Content Disarm and Reconstruction by OPSWAT“. More information about the presented method: https://www.opswat.com/metadefender-core
- 9:00 – 9:30 Registration, coffee and snacks;
- 9:30 – 9:45 V. Benetis, NRD CS – Framing the Hope of Sanitization - Content Disarm and Reconstruction;
- 9:45 – 11:15 Derek Hutzler, OPSWAT – lecture on integrated method of multi-antivirus engines, content sanitization and endpoints posture assessments, live demonstrations of the methods;
- 11:15 – 11:45 Discussion on the application of the method, and how it fits into current cyber security picture.
The event is organised by:
- NRD Cyber Security – Creators of secure digital environment in Lithuania and the world – www.nrdcs.lt;
- OPSWAT – Successful Content Disarm and Reconstruction method implementer – www.opswat.com;
- Rise Vilnius – home of secure financial innovations - thinkrise.com/vilnius, www.facebook.com/ThinkRiseVLN/.
More information: Dr. Vilius Benetis, email@example.com, +370 687 55503.