Date 15 March 2018 | 10:00 – 16:30 EET
Location Vilnius, Lithuania
NRD Cyber Security Governance Consultant Ms Akvilė Giniotienė will participate at Hackett Event: Baltic Shared Services Community Roundtable, where she will talk about Cyber security & insider threat: psychology and data left behind.
The meeting will be held on March 15th, 2018 and will be hosted by Danske Bank Global Services Lithuania.
The event will focus on trends and developments in GBS and will cover updates on blockchain, the war for talent and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the most important change in data privacy regulation in years.
Let’s start 2018 with a series of insightful case studies around the latest trends and developments in GBS presented by thought leaders.
10:00 – 10:30 Welcome
10:30 – 16:00 Presentations (amongst others)
- Blockchain in a nutshell – LB´s approach to the new technology (Andrius Adamonis, Bank of Lithuania)
- Creating real impact and change with Continuous Improvement beyond the borders of Shared Services (Rosita Vasilkeviciute, Danske Bank)
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in years – how can GBS get prepared (Stasys Drazdauskas, Sorainen)
- The war for talent is on: how to leverage employer branding effectively (Zane Čulkstēna, ERDA & UpMatched)
- Cyber security & insider threat: psychology and data left behind (Akvilė Giniotienė, NRD)
16:00 – 16:30 Baltic GBS Market Overview & Closing Remarks
For registration and questions about this event, please contact the organisers at BSSC@puorgttekcahehtcom.