Date 20 October 2016
Location Vilnius, Lithuania
The 4th annual Cyber Defence Lithuania conference, organized by NRD Cyber Security in Vilnius.
The conference always takes place in October, to commemorate the European Cybersecurity month. During the conference, CEOs, CTOs and IT security specialists talk about current cybersecurity situation in Lithuania, discuss the most pressing issues and practical ways to overcome them.
The conference will feature the following topics:
- The cybersecurity method chosen by Lithuania – how can it benefit you the most?
- Alternatives for implementing cyber security requirements: which capabilities and technologies are the most important?
- When a CSIRT will assist in ensuring cybersecurity?
- Preparation of an effective cybersecurity incident management plan.
- Security of mobile devices. Demonstration.