Date 28-29 October 2017
Location London, UK
Be a part of a dynamic and collaborative learning event coming this October—CSX 2017 Europe!
Dr Vilius Benetis, CEO NRD Cyber Security will deliver a pre-conference workshop on Satruday, 28 October & Sunday, 29 October: WS1–CYBERSECURITY FUNDAMENTALS.
Cyber security is a growing and rapidly changing field, and it is crucial that the central concepts that frame and define this increasingly pervasive field are understood by professionals who are involved and concerned with the security implications of Information Technologies (IT). CSX’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals workshop is designed for this purpose, as well as to provide insight into the importance of cyber security, and the integral role of cyber security professionals. This workshop will also prepare learners for the Cybersecurity Fundamentals Exam.
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Understand key cyber security concepts and definitions.
- Define network security architecture concepts.
- Recognise malware analysis concepts and methodology.
- Identify computer network defense (CND) and vulnerability assessment tools, including open source tools and their capabilities.
- Explain network systems management principles, models, methods and tools.
More information and registration: https://www.isaca.org/ecommerce/Pages/csx-europe.aspx