Date 7-10 December 2021
Location Online hands-on scenario-based training
The most desired skills of analyst and investigator equally from LEA or private sector are:
- Understand and present the complete intelligence picture of the situation.
- Quickly find the necessary piece of information, discover uncovered relation between entities in a huge pool of data.
- Make insights: who is the most important or the weakest element in the network, when and where suspicious meetings take place and more other useful conclusions.
All these competencies could be increased completing IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook hands-on training course.
Our proposed training course focuses on progressive data import, use of advanced search and analysis techniques for daily analytical tasks. In addition to the understanding about complex analysis of data from various sources from different perspectives, i.e. temporal and geospatial or link and quantitative analysis, participants will gain insights how to exploit different techniques for the target’s behavior analysis and geospatial analysis.
On completion of this course, participants will have acquired the ability to:
- Prepare charts for presentation and publishing.
- Edit data during import.
- Use advanced search and analytical techniques to uncover relationships and associations among entities.
- Apply Bar Charts and Histograms views to quickly identify, select, and drill down into specified data using a heat matrix.
- Identify patterns and sequences using Activity View.
- Conduct detailed and accurate analysis using Conditional Formatting.
The training is conducted in Azure Lab environment, you only need to have the possibility to access virtual machine.
Training working language is English.
Prerequisite – at least to be familiar with IBM i2 ANALYST‘S NOTEBOOK software and willing to learn more.
Price – 1250 Eur. Don't miss the opportunity to use an early bird deal (valid till 15 of October) or bring your friend together, and pay only 1050 Eur! Just send us an email to: training@scdrnlt
"Comprehensive, helpful training. The material was presented in a clear, understandable manner, with examples."
"I have taken part in several courses on IBM i2 ANB, but this was the only one that was actually interesting and useful."
"Excellent training, perfect presentation, elaboration of topics, examples and practical exercises."
"The training helped us to increase the application of the i2 ANB two-fold. In the past I used i2 mainly for drawing but now I saw unlimited information analysis and systematisation capabilities."