Date 25th June
The webinar is intended for those organizations that already have a cybersecurity team or operations centre and would like to assess how effective and mature it is to face the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape and threats.
About the webinar
A well-functioning Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) or Security Operations Centre (SOC) provides a reliable and trusted single point of contact for reporting computer security incidents. CSIRT/SOC is the most effective way to structure incident detection, response and related security operations into manageable, coordinated and competent one-stop centers to deliver cybersecurity services for its constituencies. Maturity assessment of the security team can enable organization to identify problematic areas more accurately and allocate resources more efficiently.
The benefits of the assessment include, but are not limited to:
- Provides objective view on current CSIRT/SOC maturity state;
- Identifies areas for improvement;
- Helps to identify opportunities;
- Provides an actionable plan with prioritized activity list on how to step-by-step modernize the CSIRT/SOC;
- If the assessment is performed based on international best practice and carried-out by experienced and qualified experts, it becomes easier to build credible arguments and compose improvement initiatives for decision makers.
There are a few different ways and models to carry out the assessment. Throughout this webinar we will be introducing you to two well-known and widely used methods: SOC-CMM assessment and SIM3.
About NRD Cyber Security
NRD Cyber Security (NRD CS) establishes cybersecurity capacity and enhances cyber resilience to nations and organizations. The company specializes in the establishment and modernization of cybersecurity teams (CSIRTs) and security operations centers (SOCs) as well as cyber threat intelligence and managed security services. Also, company’s experts actively participate in international cybersecurity community, develop and improve methodologies for strengthening cyber resilience. NRD Cyber Security has carried out a number of maturity assessments the examples of which include, but are not limited to Peru and South Africa.