Date 6th February 2018
Location Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
NRD CS continues to collaborate with Oxford Global Cyber Security Capacity Centre (GCSCC). On 6 February, our cyber security governance expert Ms Akvile Giniotiene will participate in GCSCC 2018 Annual Conference.
About the event:
In recognition of the efforts and the progress made by the International Community in cyber security capacity building, the GCSCC is dedicating its 2018 Annual Conference to the question of how best to become more strategic and more collaborative.
We want to advance the discussion from coordinated national investments towards a meaningful global approach to cyber security capacity building, an approach which can ensure that the combined investments of resources around the world, whether intellectual or monetary, result in the greatest gains for the global community.
GCSCC 2018 Annual Conference will be a working meeting, held under Chatham House Rule, with the objective of producing an output which recognises the challenges to becoming more strategic and proposes ideas designed to help overcome them. This output will be openly published and available to all to promote.
The topics that will be covered during the event include:
- What are we achieving in cyber security capacity building and how are we spending our resources?
- What are the barriers to a strategic global response? How do we do strategic investment across the community?
- New collaboration ideas in Cybersecurity Capacity Building
- What are the obstacles to strategy implementation? How can we overcome these?
- How do we set global priorities based on regional cybersecurity capacity reviews and risk assessment?