In this policy, we inform you about the technologies used on the website to help ensure the proper functioning of the website or to monitor and analyse the website visitors’ behaviour.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
ookies are small text files that are stored in the browser on your device (e.g., computer, mobile phone, etc.) when you are browsing websites. When you visit any website, information may be stored or retrieved in your browser using cookies. This information may be about your preferences, your device, or may be used to make the website work the way you expect it to (e.g. cookies help us to remember a visitor's login information, language preference, font size and other display options, so that you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit the website). Cookies also help us to collect and analyse website traffic statistics, to maintain or improve the functionality of the website, to enhance security, etc. This information does not usually identify you directly, but it can be used to provide more personalised website features. In this policy, all these technologies are referred to as cookies.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES?
The cookies used on websites may be first-party (our own) or third-party:
- First-party (own) cookies – are issued by the website you are visiting
- Third-party cookies – are provided and managed by third parties (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
Cookies are also classified according to the functions they perform:
- Strictly necessary cookies – activate the basic functions of browsing or accessing the website. Without these cookies, the website will not function properly
- Functional (technical) cookies – allow the website to remember information related to your preferences, which determines its performance and appearance (e.g. a visitor's language preference or the region in which they are located)
- Analytical (statistical) cookies – allow for the collection of information about the traffic flows of visitors, as well as the actions performed on the website or on individual web pages, to find out how visitors use the website, thus allowing for the evaluation and improvement of the performance of the website. They help you find out which pages are most and least popular and track how visitors move around the site
- Advertising (marketing) cookies – usually from third-party advertisers, used to track visitors on a number of websites in order to serve them relevant adverts
- to ensure the proper functioning of the website;
- to improve the website and make it more usable and tailored to your needs by analysing your behaviour on the website;
- to facilitate more effective marketing.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies on our website:
|Strictly necessary cookies (1)||ses159598587||To identify the visitor’s session||Until the end of the session of the site visit||A unique ID is randomly assigned to visitor||Session cookie|
|Analytical cookies (3)||_ga||For generating statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (page views by different visitors)||2 years from the date of the website visit||IP addresses and unique IDs||HTTP cookie|
|_gid||For generating statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (page views by different visitors)||24 hours after visiting the website||IP addresses and unique IDs||HTTP cookie|
|_gat_UA-46834711-1||To collect information about visitor behaviour on a webpage||24 hours after visiting the website||IP addresses and unique IDs||HTTP cookie|
|Functional cookies (0)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Promotional cookies (0)||-||-||-||-||-|
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
When you visit our website, only essential cookies are placed on your device. All other cookies can only be placed if you have given us your permission to do this, i.e. by ticking the consent box in the cookie notification bar. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent or make changes on cookies preferences at any time. You can change your cookie settings here.
IMPORTANT: Strictly necessary cookies are required for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled or refused.
You can also manage and/or delete all cookies on your device, and you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being placed on your device. Please note that deleting cookies will also remove any options or settings you have chosen, so you may have to set your preferred settings each time you visit the website. In addition, if you restrict your browser from placing cookies on your device, some functions of the website may not work properly.
Most browsers also allow you to:
- check what cookies are stored and delete particular cookies;
- block third-party cookies ;
- block cookies from specific websites ;
- block all cookies ;
- delete all cookies when you close your browser.
or more information on cookies and how to manage them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. For more detailed instructions on how to clear cookies in your browser or set your browser to prevent cookies from being placed, please visit the help page of the browser you use.
The last update of this policy: 9 March 2021