Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Join an international team and assist organisations and governments worldwide in dealing with cyber security threats!
NRD Cyber Security is growing and looking for a highly motivated individual who would help to drive our business forward. If you are passionate about IT, want to be upfront with the latest cyber security threats and how to solve them as well as join our mission to make the cyber world a safer place, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Opportunities to work with the most interesting countries (some of them you probably even haven’t heard before!)
- Growth and development opportunities with a fast-growing and ambitious company
- Competitive salary
- Proactive approach towards new business opportunities
- Effective planning and delivery
- Reassurance that all relevant measures have been taken in order to secure new business (preparation of related documents, sales process supervision, service quality control)
You should have or be:
- Bachelor’s degree (IT, business management, telecommunications or engineering would be preferred)
- Minimum experience of 2 years in IT, B2B or services sales
- Experienced/familiar with preparing commercial offers and value propositions
- Comfortable to travel
- Fluent in English
- Happy to initiate and establish new practices and processes
Brownie points if have:
- Experience in selling cyber security solutions
We are waiting for you CV here: email@example.com or send it directly to you future manager Darius: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also looking for:
If you want to make the world a little bit safer, learn and work in a professional team - contact us at info@scdrnlt